Re: hibernate causes nobody cared on acpi irq

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 15:52:49 EST

On 08/13/2009 12:21 AM, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Thursday 13 August 2009, Jiri Slaby wrote:
>> with current mmotm I get this while trying to hibernate from a system in
>> qemu:
>
> Does it trigger with the "core" test:

Yes, but I found out it's totally unrelated to the susp code. There is
an interrupt storm on IRQ9 after system boot -- 150000 intrs on both
CPUs in the first minute. Then the message emerges.

It's just a coincidence it appears during hibernation (after interrupts
enable phase).

Any idea what it could be?

Thanks.