Re: [Bug #13374] reiserfs blocked for more than 120secs

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 21:54:55 EST

Hello,

Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't have much experience with debugging issues of
> this kind. Perhaps Tejun will have some hints (CC added)?

Eh... I don't have much experience either and from the reported
information I can't tell much. The question would be what the thread
which is holding the lock was doing and whether it traces down to IO
layer. So, as Jeff said, we'll need sysrq-t output to tell what's
going on. The current trace only reveals the victim not the offender.

Thanks.

--
tejun