Re: [Patch] proc: drop write permission on 'timer_list' and 'slabinfo'

From: Amerigo Wang
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 22:35:48 EST

Wu Fengguang wrote:
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:08:30AM +0800, Amerigo Wang wrote:

- proc_create("slabinfo",S_IWUSR|S_IRUGO,NULL,&proc_slabinfo_operations);
+ proc_create("slabinfo",S_IRUGO,NULL,&proc_slabinfo_operations);

Style nitpick. The spaces were packed to fit into 80-col I guess.

Yeah, I noticed this too, the reason I didn't fix this is that I don't want to mix coding style fix with this one. We can fix it in another patch, if you want. :)

Thanks.