Re: [Patch] proc: drop write permission on 'timer_list' and 'slabinfo'

From: Amerigo Wang
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 06:33:36 EST

Pekka Enberg wrote:
Amerigo Wang wrote:
Pekka, could you please also take the patch attached below? It is just a trivial coding style fix. And it is based on the my previous patch.

The last hunk was already in slab.git because I fixed your patch up by hand. I applied the rest but can you please send proper patches in the future? That is, no attachments and a "git am" friendly subject line. Thanks!

Nice. Thanks!