Re: Page allocation failures in guest

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 00:55:27 EST

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:47:17 +0930
Rusty Russell <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 05:55:48 am Pierre Ossman wrote:
> > On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:01:52 +0930
> > Rusty Russell <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Subject: virtio: net refill on out-of-memory
> > Patch applied. Now we wait. :)
>
> Any results?

It's been up for 12 days, so I'd say it works. But there is nothing in
dmesg, which suggests I haven't triggered the condition yet.

I wonder if there might be something broken with Fedora's kernel. :/
(I am running the same upstream version, and their conf, for this test,
but not all of their patches)

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.