Re: mm/-next release on kernel.org web page?

From: J.H.
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 16:59:21 EST

Is it possible to add latest mmotm link?
Just link to andrew's broken-out.tar.gz with the stamp name?

Ditto. Please.

Problem with mmotm is that Andrew is hosting that out of his public_html directory, which I can only assume means that the tree isn't intended to be consumed by the masses, as official trees are supposed to live under /pub. If this is not the case then we need to get it moved under /pub/scm & /pub as things on public_html aren't synced out to the front-end machines. But I will have to defer to Andrew on what direction he wants to take mmotm.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley