KVM maintainership update

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Mon Aug 31 2009 - 09:37:24 EST

Starting now, Marcelo will co-maintain KVM with me. The plan is that we will commit on alternating weeks. There will be no change to any procedures -- patches should be posted to kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and will be applied to kvm.git and qemu-kvm.git on git.kernel.org.

This move is intended to benefit all involved:
- you, in improving maintainer responsiveness and review quality
- me, in allowing me to increase my coding contributions
- Marcelo, in some way that still eludes me

Let us wish Marcelo a productive co-maintainership. I'm off to the beach.