Hello

From: JDavid
Date: Mon Aug 31 2009 - 18:07:42 EST

Hello Dear,
Kind regard, I am Juliana, please, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Please i will like you to reply to me so that we will know each other very well, i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion the we will start from there which will include my introduction, i will send my photos later.
thank you and God bless,
Juliana