[IMPORTANT] linux-fbdev is moving to kernel.org

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Sun Sep 06 2009 - 11:07:26 EST

Hi all,

The linux-fbdev mailing lists (linux-fbdev-devel and
linux-fbdev-users) are being
migrated from SourceForge.net to a single mailing list at kernel.org
(Thanks David!).

Your subscriptions to the old mailing lists are not automatically
transfered to the new mailing list.To subscribe to the new linux-fbdev
mailing list, please send an email to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
the following command in the body of your email message:

subscribe linux-fbdev

In about a week from now, I'll setup auto-responders on the old
mailing lists, to redirect people to the new mailing list.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I haven't arranged archives of the new mailing list yet. I also
haven't send a patch to Linus to update MAINTAINERS. I will do that in
the coming days.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds