re:2.6.31.rc9

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Sun Sep 06 2009 - 14:02:47 EST

Greetings all;

I went ahead and buiilt 2.6.31-rc9 & rebooted to it, but I am being plagued
by segfaults, taking down knotify and kmail, and a bluetooth tool I just
tried to run.

kmail restarted ok, but several others have reported that the exec call
failed.

No more than I know about slabtop, it looks much like it has before.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

The moss on the tree does not fear the talons of the hawk.