availability of the FileMark benchmark?

From: Manolis Marazakis
Date: Tue Sep 08 2009 - 13:33:35 EST

Hello,

I am writing to inquire about the availability of the FileMark benchmark, as described in the paper "Filesystem Performance and Scalability in Linux 2.4.17" (Freenix Track at USENIX Annual Technical Conference, 2002). It does not appear in /filemark.sf.net, which the reference given in this paper./

FileMark caught my eye, as I have been thinking about a multi-threaded variant of the PostMark benchmark.

Best regards,

Manolis Marazakis.

--
Research and Development Engineer,
Computer Architecture and VLSI Systems Laboratory,