Re: disable : Ctrl -C in the Kernel

From: Matt
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 07:13:07 EST

On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 16:07 +0530, Prabhu Chawandi wrote:
> Thansk,
>
> Do u know which is enabling it.
>
> Coz, after adding the line told by u, I am not able to disable, means
> somewhere after this place its being enabled.

Firstly, this really isn't a kernel problem; this is the wrong list for
this kind of question.

Secondly, there are typically hundreds of processes started at boot
time, you'll need to check them to find out which is changing the
terminal settings. I would suggest hooking up strace to init somehow and
tracing all the ioctl()s to /dev/tty or /dev/console.

Matt