drivers/staging/vme/Kconfig:5:warning: type of 'VME' redefined from 'boolean' to 'tristate'

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 10:26:43 EST

http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/1221192/:
drivers/staging/vme/Kconfig:5:warning: type of 'VME' redefined from
'boolean' to 'tristate'
drivers/staging/vme/Kconfig:5:warning: type of 'VME' redefined from
'boolean' to 'tristate'

We already have:

arch/m68k/Kconfig:config VME
arch/m68k/Kconfig: bool "VME (Motorola and BVM) support"
arch/m68k/Kconfig: Say Y here if you want to build a kernel for
a 680x0 based VME
arch/m68k/Kconfig: depends on VME
arch/m68k/Kconfig: Say Y to include support for early Motorola
VME boards. This will
arch/m68k/Kconfig: depends on VME
arch/m68k/Kconfig: Say Y to include support for Motorola VME
boards. This will build a
arch/m68k/Kconfig: depends on VME
arch/m68k/Kconfig: Say Y to include support for VME boards from
BVM Ltd. This will
arch/m68k/Kconfig: depends on (AMIGA || ATARI || MAC || SUN3 ||
SUN3X || VME || APOLLO) && (ATARI_MFPSER=y || ATARI_SCC=y || AT
fs/partitions/Kconfig: default y if VME

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds