/lib/modules/2.6.31-10/build/drivers/input/hid-ids.h - where is it?

From: Salvatore Iovene
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 07:35:30 EST

<preface>
I know that asking is not good netiquette, but could you please CC me
if you reply? I'm not subscribed because this is really a one time
question. Thanks!
</preface>

Hi,
I have upgraded to Ubuntu 9.10 yesterday, and that brought in the
2.6.31-10 kernel. I always build the linuxwacom drivers myself, and
they use the file in the subject (not 100% sure about the path,
though: I recalled it from memory).
Despite having all the dependencies that allowed me to build
linuxwacom in the past, now that file is missing.

I have searched with apt-file, with no luck. I also have checked that
the file hasn't been deleted from the repositories, as this is its
history:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jikos/hid.git;a=history;f=drivers/hid/hid-ids.h;hb=ed42350e02bfcb333024949e9653d06916135cc5

So why don't I have it and what should I do to get it?

Thank you very much in advance, and, once again, please CC me in your reply.
Appreciated.

--
Salvatore Iovene
http://www.iovene.com/