coretemp support for Core i5 CPU

From: Robert Hancock
Date: Sun Sep 20 2009 - 03:47:52 EST

Trying to load the coretemp driver for CPU temperature monitoring on a Core i5 750 CPU gives:

coretemp: Unknown CPU model 1e
coretemp: Unknown CPU model 1e
coretemp: Unknown CPU model 1e
coretemp: Unknown CPU model 1e

Looks like this model needs to be added to the list in drivers/hwmon/coretemp.c. Though this doesn't really seem like a very good approach as we'll keep having to update this driver whenever a new CPU model gets released. Intel has a CPUID field that indicates if the thermal sensor is supported: "The processor supports a digital thermal sensor if CPUID.06H.EAX[0] = 1." We should likely be using this instead of hard-coded CPU model checks..