Re: [ANNOUNCE] 2.6.31-rt11

From: Jon Masters
Date: Sun Sep 20 2009 - 19:24:19 EST

On Sep 19, 2009, at 10:01, Jaswinder Singh Rajput <jaswinder@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Steve,

On Sat, 2009-09-19 at 09:38 -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote:
On Sat, 2009-09-19 at 10:04 +0530, Jaswinder Singh Rajput wrote:
On Sat, 2009-09-19 at 00:39 +0200, Thomas Gleixner wrote:

Great work Tom. I am very glad to see -rt branch in -tip tree. When -rt

Note, Thomas is German, not American. German's do not shorten their
names like they do in America. Thus, his name is Thomas and not Tom.

Thanks for clarification. Now I understood why he started unnecessary
wars and his funny actions(shouts when need to stay mum and stay mum
when needs to speak) which leads to lot of confusions.

I hope you realize that this is in no way funny or amusing. I wouldn't normally make a deal out of it, but what you just said is offensive toward Thomas and you should apologize. Think before making such comments please - I bet you've never met Thomas, for if you had you'd know he's one of the nicest people around. That he is German should have no bearing and such comments are outmoded and wrong.

Jon.