Re: Linux 2.6.32-rc1

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 12:09:15 EST

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:48:32 EDT, Christoph Hellwig said:

> I do most of the time. But if everyone did all the time Linux
> development would become almost defunct. Fullquotes are spreading like
> a cancer, mostly by people using thunderbird, evolution and similar
> crap.

What? There's mainline graphic MUAs that *don't* do "select big chunk of text
with mouse drag, hit delete"?

No, I suspect people are just lazy. Just like the ones that say "Sorry for
top-posting, MUA XYZ makes me" - in the time it took them to type that, they
could have scrolled down to where they should reply and start typing *there*.