Re: [linux-pm] 2.6.32-rc1: various BUGs on resume from hibernation

From: Alan Jenkins
Date: Mon Oct 05 2009 - 16:02:50 EST

Stefan Seyfried wrote:
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:47:43 +0200
"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 04 October 2009, Alan Jenkins wrote:
Alan Jenkins wrote:
I'm seeing a variety of BUGs on my EeePC 701 after hibernation. Sometimes they cause a hang during resume; sometimes they happen
just after resume. It doesn't happen all the time either - I've
just hibernated three times in a row with no problems. It's most
perplexing.

As I already asked in the Bugzilla, can you verify that this is
reproducible without KMS?

No. I couldn't reproduce it without KMS. Then I re-enabled KMS, hibernated a couple of times, and had another resume hang (different again - this time in the freezer).