Re: [Bug #14378] Problems with net/core/skbuff.c

From: Massimo Cetra
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 06:29:52 EST

David Miller ha scritto:
From: Massimo Cetra <ctrixk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:11:17 +0200

Here, vserver is not involved, and the problem starts at drbd which
lives in kernel space (the other oops started at ocfs2).

Both ocfs2 and drbd make heavy use of network I/O so i guess the
problem is something in the network layer.

Anything i can do to help to debugging and solving this issue ?

Is all of your traffic going over virtio_net?
Yes, indeed.
I'm compiling the patch and i'll let you know.

Thanks,
Max