Hello,

From: b b
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 20:36:06 EST

Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almigthy.My name is Miss victoria graham ,26 years I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and respect God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Love from,
Miss victoria