Re: serial port 8250 messed up after coverting from little endian tobig endian on kernel 2.6.31

From: myuboot
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 16:40:22 EST

Thanks, Florian. I found the cause of the problem. My board is 32 bit
based, so each serial port register is 32bit even only 8 bit is used. So
when the board is switched endianess, I need to change the address
offset to access the same registers.
For example, original RHR register address is 0x8001000 with little
endian mode. With big endian, I need to access it as 0x8001003.