Re: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2009-10-28

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 15:45:18 EST

Hi Bart,

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
<bzolnier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> lots of cleanups to the staging drivers, why not direct some of that
>> energy to the drivers/net/wireless ones?
>
> When did we start to apply "fix it yourself" rule instead of "submitter
> should fix it" one to the _new_ code..

Don't be silly, I didn't say that.

I was simply pointing out that your time would probably be better
spent in improving the "proper" ralink wireless drivers but if you
_really_ prefer to spend your time in pointless arguments, go ahead.
It should be pretty obvious by now that the best way to improve things
is to work with the relevant maintainers, not against them. (Unless
you wish your work to be ignored, of course.)

Pekka