Re: [RFC-PATCH] dhcp provisioning support in cxgb3i

From: Rakesh Ranjan
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 01:24:26 EST

Mike Christie wrote:
Rakesh Ranjan wrote:
Hi Mike,

Herein attached patches for having dhcp provisioning support in cxgb3i. I have added one new iscsi netlink message ISCSI_UEVENT_REQ_IPCONF.

Is the idea to have iscsid/uip send down this msg?

Was it not possible to hook in more like how bnx2i does dhcp?

yep, idea is to have iscsid send down ISCSI_UEVENT_REQ_IPCONF msg. bnx2i approach in our case for at least T3 is not feasible.

Regards
Rakesh Ranjan