Re: FatELF patches...

From: Ryan C. Gordon
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 15:13:44 EST

> You've not shown a single meaningful use case yet.

I feel like we're at the point where we're each making points of various
quality and the other person is going "nuh-uh."

You mentioned the patent thing and I don't have an answer at all yet from
a lawyer. Let's table this for awhile until I have more information about
that. If there's going to be a patent problem, it's not worth wasting
everyone's time any further.

If it turns out to be no big deal, we can decide to revisit this.

--ryan.