Re: [GIT PULL v4] hw-breakpoints: Rewrite on top of perf events v4

From: Frederic Weisbecker
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 15:30:57 EST

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 07:43:21PM +0530, K.Prasad wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 08:11:08PM +0100, Frederic Weisbecker wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This is the v4 of the hw-breakpoints API rewrite on top of perf events.
> >
> > This integrates the following fixes:
> >

> Is there a missing patch 2/6 or are they numbered incorrectly? I see a
> patch 1/6 followed by 3/6.
>
> Thanks,
> K.Prasad

Yeah, that's the problem with git-send-email, it appends
the emails in the Cc list using the Cc: tags but it doesn't
take the other tags (may be just the Signed-off-by).

And you've acked this one, but I haven't put you in the Cc tag.
I should have, sorry. You can find it there:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/11/3/340