Re: how best to report results of my kernel tree scanning scripts?

From: Thiago Farina
Date: Sun Nov 08 2009 - 14:52:40 EST

Hi Robert,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Robert P. J. Day
<rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Âsince the merge window appears to be ready to close fairly soon(?),
> i'm prepping to run my scanning scripts once again to identify (among
> other things):
> * unused Kconfig CONFIG variables
> * references to CONFIG_ variables that don't even exist (both in
> source files and Makefiles)
> * references to non-existent header files

I'm following your reports from:
http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/The_style_script, and I'm
fixing some of them.

I would ask you if you could make those scripts available. So I can
run them into the latest linux tree.

Thanks in advance for providing this reports.