Subject: RE: port bound SAs : ip xfm state command ?

From: ramaswamy.bm
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 02:47:45 EST

What is the command to write port based SA's using ip xfrm state.

iam using below command for writing SA's : ip xfrm state add src 192.168.1.20 dst 192.168.1.5 proto esp spi 0x354cb04b mode tunnel reqid 16385 replay-window 32 auth sha1 0xecf02a5cf6568556e1bdcd961c7ec3f92afd01cc enc aes 0x5c0cfa9672ce67ba545b593076dfb278 sel src 0.0.0.0/0 dst 0.0.0.0/0

Thanks in advance Ram

he pfkey / xfrm interface throws them away

i fixed racoon to send the port numbers and they were ignored