Defining led's triggers as separate class

From: Rodolfo Giometti
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 13:07:39 EST

Hello,

it could be sane moving triggers core from leds directory and defining
them as a separate class in order to be used by other subsystem?

For instance I have a voltage regulator (which should be logically
implemented into current regulator class) who must be enabled/disabled
when the LCD is turned on/off... if the driver was implemented as led
class then I can use the trigger ledtrig-backlight.c but as regulator
I can not.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Rodolfo

--