Re: [Bug #14267] Disassociating atheros wlan

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 13:06:42 EST

Kristoffer Ericson wrote:

Im still hitting this so basicly using 2.6.30 until it get sorted. Will try and make
some time to test the different commits. Last time I waited for it to disconnect which
could take 10-40min. Since it depends on the network load Im now going to increase
the load to see if I hit it quicker (and thus finding the error commit).

So in short, its still valid and I will try and make time to fix it :)

o.k. so it is something that is enough to
cause an inconvenience.

Justin P. mattock