©THE webmail.Service ACCOUNT EMAIL ALERT!!!

From: ©webmail.Service Account
Date: Sun Nov 22 2009 - 11:31:41 EST

Dear webmail Owner,

We would like to inform you that we are currently carrying out
scheduled maintenance and upgrade of our webmail.Service Account
and as a result of this; our webmail.Service Account client has been
changed and your original password will reset. We are sorry for any
inconvenience caused.

To maintain your Webmail Account, you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your current password here (..........)Failure
to do this within 48 hours will immediately render your
webmail.Service Account deactivated from our database.

Thank you for using the webmail.Service account!
"webmail.Service Account ACCOUNT SUPPORT TEAM".
©webmail.Service Account ACCOUNT ACCOUNT ABN 31 088 377 860 All Rights
Reserved.
E-Mail Account Maintenance (accounupdated123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)