Re: pci related patches 11-21-2009

From: Yinghai Lu
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 21:28:06 EST

Jesse Barnes wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:35:36 -0800
> Yinghai Lu <yinghai@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> please check several patches from
>> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/yinghai/linux-2.6-yinghai.git
>> for-pci
>>

>> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/yinghai/linux-2.6-yinghai.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/for-pci
>
> The DMAR stuff can just go through the DMAR tree.

sent to David Woodhouse two times.

thinking you could pick up too. it is under drivers/pci ?

> I don't see the two debug output patches on linux-pci, did you post
> them there?

will post them there.

> I commented on one of the resource patches, I'll check the other two
> (long standing leaf release and pciehp) ones again; I mainly want a
> bunch of tested-bys for those.
thanks. thought will get one Reviewed-by and Tested-by from Kenji.
still need to address bridges resource shrink hotplug bridges other than pcie.
already sent him one add-on patch.

> The x86_pci_rootbus one looks ok I think, I'll see about applying that
> today.

Thanks

Yinghai