Fw: reiser4 git repo

From: Johannes Buchner
Date: Thu Nov 26 2009 - 21:51:30 EST

[ I sent this 2 days ago to linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, maybe I'll
get more responses in here. ]

Hi!

I would like to keep a git repo up to date with current kernel
development, with reiser4 patched in. I am having trouble finding a
repo that provides reiser4. Is there one?

Some people may have noticed the last patch doesn't apply cleanly
anymore. I made a few lines of modifications in my local repo. Maybe
that repo would be interesting for others too*.

I plan to catch up with changes from kernel development on a
daily/weekly basis; my /home partition is reiser4, so I am fairly
serious about it.

At the moment, I fetch from torvalds/linux-2.6.git and
stable/linux-2.6.31.y.git. Am I missing any other repositories that I
should try to keep up with? (A fs subsystem maintainer repo?)
next/linux-next.git is probably moving too fast for me.

Cheers,
Johannes

* How hard is it to get a git.kernel.org repo?
--
http://jakeapp.com/ http://johannes.jakeapp.com/blog/

--
Emails können geändert, gefälscht und eingesehen werden. Signiere oder
verschüssele deine Mails mit GPG.