Re: [linux-pm] intermittent suspend problem again

From: Mikael Abrahamsson
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 16:48:52 EST

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

Then I guess we do something that confuses your machine's BIOS or it's a timing-related issue (ie. there has to be a substantial delay between the hibernation and restore to trigger the problem). Or both.

I don't know if it's related, but on 2.6.31.something (ubuntu 9.10 stock kernel) I have intermittent suspend/resume problems on my Thinkpad X200, and I get the problems much more frequent when running on batteries than when I'm running with the power cable plugged in. Just saying that this might be something to test as well.

Link to "my" bug on launchpad:

<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/473876>

--
Mikael Abrahamsson email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx