Re: linux-next: manual merge of the pcmcia tree with the arm tree

From: Dmitry Artamonow
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 11:52:06 EST

On 12:07 Sat 05 Dec , Dominik Brodowski wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 10:30:38AM +0000, Russell King wrote:
> > Since Dominik has been ignoring this issue, and has already asked Linus to
> > pull his tree with my (unfortunately just discovered buggy) changes in, I'm
> > going to drop the H3600 PCMCIA changes until something can be sorted out.
>
> Well, I hope that Linus merges the first bunch of PCMCIA changes soon, so
> that we have a clean base to work from and to sort the dependecies in
> ARM-related patches out.

Well, looks like PCMCIA changes hit Linus' tree already, so the only way
now is to rebase h3600 patches. Closer look show that only one patch in
series needs rebasing - this one:
ARM: 5811/1: pcmcia: convert sa1100_h3600 driver to gpiolib

Russell, I submitted rebased version to your patch system as 5811/2
It also attached to this letter. Hope this would help to resolve issue.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry "MAD" Artamonow