Q: Why I do have to restart alsa everytime after a resume from disk/ram ? Is this alsa- or kernel or config related??

From: Christian Hartmann
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 04:21:14 EST

hello list,

everytime I suspended to disk or to ram, regardless of the used kernel
(git or stable from distri), I must restart alsa to hear sound again.
searched google and tried a lot but still the same awful behaviour.
Has anybode some suggestions for me? is this alsa related ? or is this
a kernel issue which could be dealt here?

If any logs/debugs/regs are needed, pls ask me.

Any help would be appreciated

sincerely yours
Chris H.
--