Re: Async suspend-resume patch w/ completions (was: Re: Asyncsuspend-resume patch w/ rwsems)

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 17:43:51 EST

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Here's an untested one-liner that has a 10-line comment.

Btw, when I say "untested", in this case I mean that it isn't even
compile-tested. I haven't merged your other patches yet, so in my tree
that 'async_suspend' flag doesn't even exist, and the patch I sent out
definitely doesn't compile.

But it _might_ compile (and perhaps even work) in your tree.

Linus