[GIT PULL] More PM updates for 2.6.33

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 15:37:16 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull some more power management updates for 2.6.33 from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/suspend-2.6.git for-linus

They include:

* Runtime PM core fix from Alan Stern.

* Patch from Arjan allowing us to measure and chart device suspend/resume times
(I think this is going to be useful regardless of the async suspend/resume)

* Two minor PM core fixes from me.

drivers/base/power/main.c | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
drivers/base/power/runtime.c | 10 ++++----
include/linux/init.h | 2 +

Alan Stern (1):
PM: allow for usage_count > 0 in pm_runtime_get()

Arjan van de Ven (1):
PM: Add initcall_debug style timing for suspend/resume

Rafael J. Wysocki (2):
PM: Remove unnecessary goto from device_resume_noirq()
PM: rwsem.h need not be included into main.c

This doesn't include the async suspend/resume patchset, because I'm still
running tests on it. Thanks!