Re: sky2 panic in 2.6.32.1 under load (new oops)

From: Michael Breuer
Date: Fri Dec 25 2009 - 22:23:59 EST

On 12/25/2009 6:22 PM, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:28:55 -0500
Michael Breuer<mbreuer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

More data points - I'm able to reliably recreate this now.
While I thought it was coincidence, each and every time I hit this issue
there is a DHCP renew event immediately before the first error.
The crash occurs while under load - in my case seems that the traffic is
actually IPV6 (hadn't noticed that before).
I ran nethogs on a remote display - the reported rx rate on the IPV6 smb
connection at the time of the lockup was 33889.688 KB/sec on a 1gbit
nic. I've got two events like this - don't recall if the earlier one was
the exact same # - but it was in the ballpark.