Re: Device IDs for new Apple Wireless Keyboard

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 05:57:44 EST

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009, Jiri Slaby wrote:

> Hi, I added some proper CCs. For me they look good. Care to add
> signed-off-by line? Thanks.

Christian,

thanks for the patch. Could you please make the following two updates to
it, and send it to me, so that I could merge it? Thanks.

- add a proper Signed-off-by: line, as described in
Documentation/SubmittingPatches
- keep the list of Apple IDs ordered by the product number

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.