Re: iscsi warning in 2.6.33-rc2

From: Tao Ma
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 21:56:44 EST

It works. Thanks.

Tested-by: Tao Ma <tao.ma@xxxxxxxxxx>

Mike Christie wrote:
On 12/29/2009 11:43 PM, Tao Ma wrote:
Hi all,
I met with this warning when using iscsi with the 2.6.33-rc2.

WARNING: at drivers/scsi/libiscsi_tcp.c:996

The other thing I can confirm is that I didn't meet with such problem in
2.6.32-rc8.

Sorry for the late reply. I am just getting back.

I think this is due to the kfifo changes that got merged recently.

For the iscsi side if there is nothing in the r2tqueue fifo at this time it is fine. It just means that there is nothing to process, so I think that the warn on should just not have been added.

Could you try the attached patch? I have only compile tested it. I am starting up some testing for the patch and the other fifo changes that got merged now.