Re: High cpu temperature with 2.6.32, bisection shows commit 69d258(fwd)

From: Dimitrios Apostolou
Date: Sat Jan 09 2010 - 19:32:30 EST

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010, Arjan van de Ven wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:55:42 +0200 (EET)
Dimitrios Apostolou <jimis@xxxxxxx> wrote:

L8400B series Notebook PC

can you try this patch?

OK I'm compiling a new kernel right now but that will take a while, I only have access to old hardware at the moment... What exactly this patch does?

BTW, how can I remove that irritating -O2 flag? I 'm used to compiling with -O0 my debug builds in userland, because compilation is *many times* faster. I should be really useful for bisections.

Thanks,
Dimitris