ALSA-Version in 2.6.33?

From: P.N.
Date: Tue Jan 12 2010 - 07:25:19 EST

Hello!

Please excuse me for asking here, but couldn't find any other related list (could You tell me about one for future questions?).

I'd want to know, which ALSA version will be supported with next kernel release, or if there is a kernel integrating ALSA 1.0.22.1 or when one will be available. The cause for my question is nVidia GT220 HDMI sound support, integrated in ALSA 1.0.22 and bug fixed in 1.0.22.1 (if I've understood the ALSA wiki correctly).

I've not found a compatibility list for the kernel - is there any?

Kind regards

Peter