[PATCH] trivial: Some typos/punctuation in comments and coding style for net.
From: Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 16:16:01 EST
Signed-off-by: Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo <cascardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
net/core/net_namespace.c | 2 +-
net/packet/af_packet.c | 12 ++++++------
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/net/core/net_namespace.c b/net/core/net_namespace.c
index bd8c471..53a1aec 100644
@@ -454,7 +454,7 @@ int register_pernet_subsys(struct pernet_operations *ops)
- error = register_pernet_operations(first_device, ops);
+ error = register_pernet_operations(first_device, ops);
diff --git a/net/packet/af_packet.c b/net/packet/af_packet.c
index f126d18..baf4ed5 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
* INET An implementation of the TCP/IP protocol suite for the LINUX
- * operating system. INET is implemented using the BSD Socket
+ * operating system. INET is implemented using the BSD Socket
* interface as the means of communication with the user level.
* PACKET - implements raw packet sockets.
@@ -88,10 +88,10 @@
- if device has no dev->hard_header routine, it adds and removes ll header
- inside itself. In this case ll header is invisible outside of device,
+ inside itself. In this case, ll header is invisible outside of device,
but higher levels still should reserve dev->hard_header_len.
Some devices are enough clever to reallocate skb, when header
- will not fit to reserved space (tunnel), another ones are silly
+ will not fit to reserved space (tunnel), other ones are silly
- packet socket receives packets with pulled ll header,
so that SOCK_RAW should push it back.
@@ -108,8 +108,8 @@ Outgoing, dev->hard_header!=NULL
data -> ll header
- mac_header -> UNKNOWN position. It is very likely, that it points to ll
- header. PPP makes it, that is wrong, because introduce
+ mac_header -> UNKNOWN position. It is very likely that it points to ll
+ header. PPP makes it. That is wrong, because it introduces
assymetry between rx and tx paths.
data -> data
@@ -132,7 +132,7 @@ dev->hard_header == NULL (ll header is added by device, we cannot control it)
mac_header -> data
data -> data
- We should set nh.raw on output to correct posistion,
+ We should set nh.raw on output to correct position,
packet classifier depends on it.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/