Re: linux-next:als tree build failure

From: Jonathan Cameron
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 07:32:00 EST

On 01/28/10 12:17, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Jonathan, Jean,
>
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:59:37 +0000 Jonathan Cameron <jic23@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> It does make sense to keep these two steps separate. Ah well, I guess any
>> work around would be a pretty terrible cludge. I'll roll these two patches
>> back together and otherwise we will end up with something even less coherent.
>
> OK, thanks guys.

Everything should now be fixed in the als tree. New version of the move commit
cleans out the i2c/chips directory and changes the i2c/Makefile and i2c/Kconfig
appropriately. Only remaining related elements are the debug Kconfig option for
i2c/chips but that can definitely go through the i2c tree rather than als (if there
are no other users) and shouldn't break any builds.

Thanks,

Jonathan