Re: Linux wireless GSoC 2010 project ideas

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 17:15:37 EST

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Till Kamppeter
<till.kamppeter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Great to hear from you.
>
> I will apply again for the LF entering as a mentoring organization and I
> will add your projects to the list of proposed projects for the LF
> application.

Great thanks Till, the old projects are still with the old data so
they have the old 2009 mentors. Hopefully the old mentors would still
be up to mentor the same projects this year, we'll see. I at least can
mentor the testing/GeoClue stuff but one thing is certain, the GeoClue
stuff will *definitely* need a primary really active GNOME mentor. I'm
not sure if we should just punt this off to GNOME completely or what.

> Â Till
>
> P. S.: Do you know someone with knowledge in data compression? I will run a
> project at OpenPrinting which is about data compression.

Nope sorry.

Luis