Re: [GIT PULL] sh updates for 2.6.33-rc7

From: Grant Likely
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 03:18:19 EST

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Paul Mundt <lethal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please pull from:
>
>        master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lethal/sh-2.6.git sh/for-2.6.33
>
> Which contains:
>
> Magnus Damm (1):
>      usb: r8a66597-hdc disable interrupts fix
>
> Marek Skuczynski (2):
>      sh: Fix access to released memory in dwarf_unwinder_cleanup()
>      sh: Fix access to released memory in clk_debugfs_register_one()
>
> Markus Pietrek (1):
>      spi: spi_sh_msiof: Fixed data sampling on the correct edge

Hold the phone; please coordinate with me before picking up SPI
patches into your tree. I don't mind arch specific spi changes going
in via a different tree, but I'd like to know about it before I waste
time farting around with the same patch (like I did with this one
tonight, and only found out that you also picked it up when I came
across this pull request by chance).

g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.