Re: [patch 2/2] sata_via: Delay on vt6420 when starting ATAPI DMAwrite

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sat Feb 13 2010 - 17:48:02 EST

On 01/20/2010 01:55 AM, Tejun Heo wrote:
Hello,

On 01/20/2010 03:44 PM, Bart Hartgers wrote:
Yes, you're right. I'll drop the printk_once and send another patch
for inclusion. However, for testing I found it very useful to make
sure that I got the right module loaded. So I figured it could be
helpful for the interpretation of success/failure reports.

Oh yeah, for testing, having it there is a good idea.

Assuming that this patch works for other people as well, what is
prefered: resending both patches or just to make a new #2/2 (the
vt6420 one)?

I think just re-doing the second patch should be enough.

Agreed... ping, Bart?