Attention E-mail Account Holder

From: Account Update Department
Date: Fri Feb 19 2010 - 20:32:14 EST

--
This message is from the Database Information Technology service
messaging center, to all our e-mail account holders. All Mailhub systems
will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox via
our
mailportal will be unavailable for some period of time during this
maintenanceperiod.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e- mail
account center for better online services. We are deleting all
unusede-mail accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/possible
deactivation Please you must reply to this email immediately confirming
your email account details below for confirmation/identification

1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:

Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account will be
deactivated
from our email database/mailserver. to enable us upgrade your email
account, please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team