Upgrade Your Email Account

From: Webmail Upgrade Team
Date: Sun Feb 21 2010 - 03:31:11 EST

ATTENTION:

WEBMAIL SUBSCRIBER:

This mail is to inform all our {WEBMAIL} users that we will be upgrading
our site in a couple of days from now. So you as a Subscriber of our site
you are required to send us your Email account details so as to enable us
know if you are still making use of your mail box. Further informed that
we will be deleting all mail account that is not functioning so as to
create more space for new user. so you are to send us your mail account
details which are as follows:

*User name:
*Password:
*Date of Birth:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated
from our database. Your response should be send to the following e-mail
address. Your AdminManager:upgradecct@xxxx

Yours In Service.
Webmail Upgrade Team