Prepending include paths when building out of tree modules

From: Marty Leisner
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 12:11:55 EST

I'm building thirdparty cryptography modules (which define they're own
crypto/* files, which was more fully populated in the 2.6.24-26 range and
conflicts with headers in my thirdparty modules.

Since I want to use my crypto/* hierarchy instead of the kernels, and
the source has

#include "crytpo/aes.h"

I want to prepend paths to the kernel header search.

I added the -I to NOSTDINC_FLAGS and it works but:
a) it doesn't seem right
b) is there a better/more clear way?

Something like PREPEND_INCLUDE_PATH or something? (I didn't see anything in gcc to get around this)

marty
~